- This event has passed.
February 3, 2016 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM$110.00
Being able to understand how our own values impact on others and how we make decisions is an important factor to be aware of. This workshop includes identifying our own values and how this impacts on our interactions with others including those we work with, others in the community and our own families.
The training is practical and focuses on:
- What are our values?
- How are they important to us?
- How do our values carry us through life?
- How do values get passed on to others?
- How do our values impact on how we work with others in our own office?
- How do our values impact on how we work with other agencies?
- How do we use values in our daily interactions and interventions?
The cost is $110 + GST and is payable on the day.
Date: 3 February 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Venue: 6/130 East Street, Rockhampton
To confirm a place please email: email@example.com or call Tameeka on 0749140977.
Or register at www.jaimeparnell.com