- This event has passed.
Values Workshop for Foster Carers |Child Protection Week 2015
September 7, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$90
This values workshop is based on 4 hours of small group of carers, who care for children who have a history of complex trauma. The workshop includes carers own values and how this impacts on our interactions with others including children in care.
The training is practical and focuses on:
- What are our values?
- How are they important to us?
- How do our values carry us through life?
- How do values get passed on to others?
- How can we influence the formation of values in children who are in our care for a short time?
- Where do children who have experienced trauma get their values from?
- How can we help to develop positive values with these kids?
- How do we use values in our daily interactions and interventions?
The cost is $90 and is payable on the day.
Date: 7 September 2015 from 9am to 1pm
Venue: 6/130 East Street, Rockhampton
To confirm a place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tameeka on 0749140977.