- This event has passed.
Problem Solving Using Lego 2016
January 25, 2016 @ 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM$130.00
Many children learn appropriate problem solving skills using direct exercises, and direct steps in therapy settings. This training uses a problem solving approach, and uses LEGO© as a medium to teach skills. By using the sequential steps in teaching problem solving and combining with LEGO© playing, the child is able to sustain motivation to persist with learning tasks that they do not find interesting.
This training program is targeted at staff who have roles in development and implementing of problem solving programs or sessions with clients including social workers, psychologists, teacher’s aides,
The program is from 9am to 2pm and covers:
- Understanding of the steps in problem solving
- Understanding emotional regulation
- Steps before you start working with LEGO ©
- Practical skills in working with the problem solving approach and LEGO ©
- Implement and monitoring the development of these skills
Attendees will receive:
- Training manual
- Theoretical framework based
- Intervention worksheets and tools
- Copies of slides and handouts
The dates are:
25 January 2016 from 9:00am- 2pm
Cost is: $130 + GST for the training to be invoiced and paid prior to the first session.
or contact Tameeka on 07 49 140 977 to reserve a place. Please note that places are limited.
The training will be at 6/130 East Street, South Rockhampton.